聽故事 | 學英語 | The Little Prince | 英文故事 | 英語聽力練習 #learnenglishthroughstory #englishspeakingpractice

Learn English Daily Stories

Speed:
Current subtitle

Sentence navigator

Progress

1 / 153
0:00 - 0:08
The Little Prince is a story about love, imagination, and the courage to pursue oneself and one's dreams.
《小王子》是一部关于爱情、想象力和追求自己和梦想的勇气的故事。
0:08 - 0:22
Next, we will tell the wonderful story from the perspective of a little girl who, during that summer, met the little prince and the old man, experiencing friendship, bonds, and bravery.
接下来,我们将从一个小女孩的角度讲述这个奇妙的故事,在那个夏天,她遇到了小王子和老人,经历了友谊,纽带和勇气。
0:22 - 0:33
Join me as we step into the desert under the starry sky, experience the story of the little prince, and learn to see what truly matters with our hearts.
加入我,当我们踏入星空下的沙漠,体验小王子的故事,并学习看到真正重要的我们的心。
0:34 - 0:36
I am nine years old.
我九岁了。
0:36 - 0:39
My mother says my life must follow a plan.
妈妈说我的生活必须遵循一个计划。
0:40 - 0:46
From every minute to every year, from the present to the future, everything is scheduled.
从每分钟到每一年,从现在到未来,一切都安排好了。
0:46 - 0:53
She said that only this way could I get into Worth Academy and grow into an outstanding adult.
她说,只有这样,我才能进入价值学院,成长为一个优秀的成年人。
0:54 - 1:00
I know she loves me, but sometimes I feel more like her proudest project than her daughter.
我知道她爱我,但有时我更像是她最骄傲的项目,而不是她的女儿。
1:01 - 1:11
But I still messed up during that interview, when the Worth Academy examiner asked me the last question, What do you want to do when you grow up?
但是在那次采访中,我仍然感到困惑,当沃尔斯学院的考生问我最后一个问题,你长大后想做什么?
1:11 - 1:18
I, like a programmed machine, subconsciously recited the answer I had prepared for another question.
我,就像一个编程的机器一样,潜意识地回应了我为另一个问题准备的答案。
1:18 - 1:24
My mother had actually prepared me for, Do you have the potential to enter Worth Academy?
我的母亲实际上已经为我做好了准备,你是否有潜力进入值得的学院?
1:25 - 1:28
I answered something completely unrelated.
我回答了一些完全无关的事。
1:28 - 1:31
The examiners stared at me in silence.
考生们沉默地看着我。
1:31 - 1:31
First aid is very careful of everyone entering the whole口.
第一援助非常小心所有进入整个口腔的人。
1:31 - 1:31
If you were子통 ,son, your father and daughter was able to listen to me it.
如果你是子통,儿子,你的父亲和女儿能够听到我。
1:31 - 1:32
You must be an alienation.
你一定是异化。
1:31 - 1:32
muutama.
改变。
1:32 - 1:35
moment only my stiff voice echoed in the room.
一瞬间,我的坚硬的声音在房间里响起。
1:36 - 1:41
So we activated plan B, moved to a house in the school district.
所以我们激活了计划B,搬到了学校区的房子里。
1:41 - 1:47
We sold our old house and moved into a house that would automatically grant me admission.
我们卖掉了我们的旧房子,搬进了一个自动允许我入住的房子。
1:47 - 1:53
Next door lived a quirky old man with a rickety little airplane in his yard.
隔壁有一位奇怪的老人,他的院子里有一架小飞机。
1:53 - 1:59
On moving day he started the plane and crashed a hole into our wall.
在移动的一天,他启动了飞机,并在我们的墙上打了一个洞。
1:59 - 2:02
The police came, yet he leisurely played bridge.
警察来了,但他轻轻地玩桥。
2:02 - 2:07
In the end he only compensated us with a jar of loose coins.
最后,他只用一桶空白的硬币补偿了我们。
2:07 - 2:17
Not long after he folded an old yellowed piece of paper into a small paper airplane which flew from the window onto my desk.
没过多久,他把一张黄色的老纸折成一架小型纸飞机,从窗户飞到我的桌子上。
2:18 - 2:20
I unfolded the paper airplane.
我打开了纸飞机。
2:20 - 2:26
On it was a blonde little boy wearing a long scarf standing on a tiny planet.
那裡有一個金發的小男孩穿著一件長袖子,站在一個微小的星球上。
2:26 - 2:35
Next to him was written, a long time ago there was a little prince who lived on a planet only slightly larger than himself.
在他旁边写着,很久很久以前,有一个小王子住在一个比他自己大一点的星球上。
2:35 - 2:40
I was filled with curiosity and questions about the story on this paper.
我充满了关于这篇论文的故事的好奇心和疑问。
2:41 - 2:42
Who drew this?
谁画了这个?
2:42 - 2:45
Did the little prince really exist?
小王子真的存在吗?
2:45 - 2:51
With these questions I couldn't help but walk toward the somewhat shabby house next door.
有了这些问题,我不能不走向旁边的有点尴尬的房子。
2:51 - 2:57
The old man didn't seem surprised to see me. He took me up to the roof.
老人看起来没有惊讶地看到我,他带我上屋顶。
2:57 - 3:04
We watched the sunset and the stars and then slowly he began telling the story of the little prince.
我们看着日落和星星,然后慢慢地他开始讲述小王子的故事。
3:04 - 3:08
From then on, I often secretly went to listen to his stories.
从那时起,我经常秘密去听他的故事。
3:09 - 3:21
It turned out that the old man had been a pilot in his youth, flying nearly every corner of the world, until one flight accident forced his plane to land in the Sahara Desert.
事实证明,这位老人年轻时曾是飞行员,飞行到世界上几乎每一个角落,直到一场飞行事故迫使他的飞机降落在撒哈拉沙漠。
3:21 - 3:27
At that time, the desert had only the sun, the stars, and endless sand.
当时,沙漠只有太阳、星星和无尽的沙子。
3:27 - 3:33
Water and food were nearly gone, and I thought I was going to die there, the old man said.
水和食物几乎消失了,我以为我在那里死去,老人说。
3:34 - 3:41
Just as I was in despair, suddenly a little boy's voice came, Please draw me a sheep.
就在我绝望的时候,一个小男孩的声音突然响起,请给我画一只羊。
3:41 - 3:43
The old man was stunned.
老人惊呆了。
3:43 - 3:46
In this deserted desert, how could there be a child?
在这个荒凉的沙漠里,怎么能有个孩子呢?
3:47 - 3:51
He told the boy he couldn't draw, but the boy didn't leave.
他告诉男孩他不能画,但男孩没有离开。
3:51 - 3:56
He just quietly watched and insisted on having a sheep drawn.
他只是安静地看着并坚持要有一只羊被拉出来。
3:56 - 4:00
He tried drawing one, but the boy said it was too sick.
他试图画一个,但男孩说它太病了。
4:01 - 4:03
He drew another with horns.
他用角画了另一个。
4:03 - 4:05
The boy said it was a goat.
男孩说是山羊。
4:05 - 4:10
The third looked too old, yet the boy still shook his head.
第三个看起来太老了,但男孩仍然摇头。
4:10 - 4:19
Finally, the old man laughed, I had no choice, so I drew a box and said, The sheep you want is inside.
最后,老人笑了笑,我别无选择,所以我画了一个盒子,说,你想要的羊在里面。
4:20 - 4:25
Unexpectedly, the boy immediately smiled, as if he truly saw the sheep.
突然,男孩立刻微笑,好像他真的看到了羊。
4:25 - 4:29
He said happily, This is exactly what I wanted.
他高兴地说,这正是我想要的。
4:30 - 4:36
Later, we searched for water wells together in the desert and gazed at the starry sky...
后来,我们一起在沙漠中寻找水井,凝视着星空。
4:36 - 4:36
Bye -bye.
再见,再见。
4:36 - 4:38
during long and quiet nights.
漫长而安静的夜晚。
4:38 - 4:45
The starry sky was brighter than ever, as if each star were listening to the voices of our hearts.
星空比以往任何时候都更明亮,仿佛每颗星星都在聆听我们心中的声音。
4:46 - 4:54
Finally, I repaired the airplane, and the little boy knew that it was time for him to return to the place he belonged.
最后,我修好了飞机,小男孩知道是时候回到他所属的地方了。
4:54 - 4:58
When the moment of parting came, the little boy did not cry.
当分手的时刻到来时,小男孩没有哭。
4:59 - 5:08
He told me that when I looked up at the night sky, I would see countless shining stars, and among them, one would be him smiling.
他告诉我,当我仰望夜空时,我会看到无数闪耀的星星,其中一个是他微笑着。
5:08 - 5:13
He also said that the journey was too long to take his body along.
他还说,这段旅程太长了,不能带走他的身体。
5:13 - 5:17
The thing that truly needed to return was his heart.
真正需要回来的是他的心。
5:17 - 5:23
The snake that had appeared in the desert quietly approached and gently took him away.
在沙漠中出现的蛇悄悄地接近他,轻轻地把他带走了。
5:24 - 5:26
The little boy's body quietly fell.
小男孩的尸体悄悄落下。
5:27 - 5:36
This little boy was the Little Prince from Planet B612, a planet only slightly larger than himself.
这个小男孩是来自B612行星的小王子,这个行星比他大一点。
5:36 - 5:44
On the planet, there were three volcanoes, two still capable of cooking breakfast, and one dormant.
地球上有三座火山,两座火山还能做早餐,一座火山还能睡觉。
5:44 - 5:56
There was also a dangerous baobab tree seedling, which, if not removed in time, would grow enormous, potentially splitting the entire planet.
还有一个危险的Baobab树种植,如果不及时去除,它会变得巨大,可能分裂整个星球。
5:56 - 6:05
Because of this, the little prince had to carefully clean the volcanoes and remove the baobab seedlings every day.
由于这个原因,小王子不得不仔细清理火山,每天去除树。
6:05 - 6:08
And the reason he wanted a sheep was so that he could
他想要一只羊的原因是,他可以
6:08 - 6:11
it could eat those frightening seedlings for him.
它可以为他吃那些可怕的种子。
6:12 - 6:19
There was also a beautiful rose on the planet—beautiful, proud, and very fragile.
还有一个美丽的玫瑰在这个星球上 - 美丽,骄傲,非常脆弱。
6:19 - 6:32
The little prince watered her every day, put a glass dome over her, shielded her from the wind, and listened to her complaints about the cold, insects, and storms.
小王子每天给她浇水,把玻璃顶放在她上面,保护她免受风,听她对寒冷、昆虫和风暴的抱怨。
6:32 - 6:42
The rose truly loved the little prince, but didn't know how to express it, always hiding her feelings behind pride and stubbornness.
玫瑰真的爱小王子,却不知道如何表达,总是隐藏着自己的骄傲和顽固。
6:43 - 6:48
The little prince felt confused and hurt, unsure whether he was truly loved.
小王子感到困惑和伤害,不确定他是否真的被爱过。
6:49 - 7:02
Finally, in confusion and unease, the little prince left his planet and set out on a journey, wanting to understand what love was, and to find what was truly important.
最后,在困惑和不安中,小王子离开了他的星球,开始了旅程,想了解什么是爱,并找到真正重要的东西。
7:03 - 7:11
During his journey, the little prince visited many different small planets and met all sorts of strange adults.
在旅途中,小王子访问了许多不同的小行星,遇到了各种奇怪的成年人。
7:11 - 7:17
There was a king who claimed to rule everything, yet had not a single true subject.
有一位国王声称统治一切,却没有一个真正的主人。
7:17 - 7:24
There was a vain man wearing a ridiculous hat, waiting all day for others' praise.
有一个人戴着一顶荒谬的帽子,一整天都在等待别人的赞美。
7:24 - 7:30
And there was a merchant who kept counting the stars, insisting that they belonged to him.
有一位商人不停地数着星星,坚持说它们属于他。
7:31 - 7:39
The little prince gradually realized that these adults were all very busy, yet didn't know what they were really busy about.
小王子渐渐意识到,这些成年人都很忙,却不知道他们到底在干什么。
7:39 - 7:40
Later.
後來
7:40 - 7:43
Later the little prince arrived on earth.
后来,小王子来到地球。
7:43 - 7:47
In the vast desert he encountered a mysterious snake.
在沙漠中,他遇到了一个神秘的蛇。
7:47 - 7:53
The snake told him that with a gentle bite it could send him back to his own planet.
蛇告诉他,用一个温柔的咬伤可以把他送回自己的星球。
7:54 - 7:56
Later he met a fox.
后来,他遇到了狐狸。
7:56 - 8:03
The little prince wanted to play with the fox, but the fox said, I cannot play with you.
小王子想和狐狸一起玩,狐狸说,我不能和你一起玩。
8:03 - 8:04
I am not tamed.
我不是的。
8:05 - 8:07
Taming means creating bonds.
Taming 意味着创建债券。
8:07 - 8:13
If you tame me, we will need each other and become unique in each other's world.
如果你驯服我,我们将需要彼此,并在彼此的世界中变得独一无二。
8:14 - 8:17
The little prince tamed the fox and finally understood.
小王子驯服狐狸,终于明白了。
8:18 - 8:25
There may be thousands and millions of roses in the world, but his rose was the most special.
世界上可能有成千上万的玫瑰,但他的玫瑰是最特别的。
8:25 - 8:32
Because he had given time and companionship to that rose, this bond made her irreplaceable.
因为他给了那个玫瑰花时间和伴侣,这束缚使她不可替代。
8:32 - 8:37
When parting, the fox told the little prince a secret.
离婚时,狐狸告诉小王子一个秘密。
8:37 - 8:41
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly.
只有用心才能清楚地看到。
8:41 - 8:44
What is essential is invisible to the eye.
至关重要的东西是眼睛看不见的。
8:45 - 8:49
Later on, the little prince met the pilot in his youth.
后来,小王子在年轻时遇到了飞行员。
8:49 - 8:54
And I, after listening to these stories, gradually understood something.
听了这些故事之后,我逐渐明白了一些东西。
8:54 - 8:58
But reality did not give me much time to think.
但现实并没有给我太多时间去思考。
8:58 - 9:05
My mother soon discovered that I was not following her study plan and kept running next door.
我的母亲很快发现我没有遵循她的学习计划,继续跑到旁边。
9:05 - 9:10
She was angry because making friends was not in my life plan.
她很生气,因为结交朋友不在我的生活计划中。
9:10 - 9:12
Unless I strictly followed the...
除非我们严格遵循...
9:12 - 9:18
schedule, I could only see the old man for half an hour per week next summer.
时间表,我只能在下个夏天每周看见老人半个小时。
9:18 - 9:25
One day, she discovered the little prince drawings I had secretly made and finally lost patience.
有一天,她发现我秘密画的小王子画,终于失去了耐心。
9:25 - 9:33
She tore my drawings apart and sternly told me that such fantasies would only ruin my future.
她撕裂了我的画,严厉地告诉我,这样的幻想只会毁了我的未来。
9:33 - 9:40
I couldn't hold it in any longer and shouted at her, that's the life you want, not mine.
我再也忍不住了,对她大喊大叫,那是你想要的生活,不是我的。
9:40 - 9:44
If you spent more time with me, you'd understand.
如果你花更多的时间和我在一起,你会明白的。
9:45 - 9:50
Not long after, the old man suddenly fell ill and was rushed to the hospital.
不久之后,老人突然生病,被赶往医院。
9:51 - 9:56
I stood outside the hospital room, feeling an indescribable unease.
我站在医院的房间外,感到无法形容的不安。
9:57 - 9:59
I remembered what he had said.
我记得他所说的话。
9:59 - 10:02
He had always hoped to see the little prince again.
他一直希望能再次见到小王子。
10:03 - 10:06
Suddenly, I thought of the rickety airplane.
突然,我想到了雷克蒂飞机。
10:07 - 10:14
Perhaps if I repaired it, I could find the little prince and bring him back to save the old man.
也许如果我把它修好,我可以找到小王子,把他带回去拯救老人。
10:14 - 10:20
That night, I secretly ran to the yard next door and started the old airplane.
那天晚上,我秘密跑到隔壁的院子里,开始了老飞机。
10:21 - 10:32
Unexpectedly, the engine roared to life and the plane wobbled up into the sky, passed through thick clouds, and arrived at a strange city.
意外地,发动机响起,飞机在天空中摇晃,穿过厚厚的云层,到达了一个奇怪的城市。
10:32 - 10:38
Tall buildings towered everywhere, yet the city was cold and silent.
到处都是高楼,但城市却冷静无声。
10:38 - 10:44
On the rooftop, I met a janitor wearing a worn uniform, mechanically repeating.
在屋顶上,我遇到了一个穿着穿着穿着的制服的子,机械上重复。
10:45 - 10:49
the same work as if he had long forgotten why he was doing it.
就好像他早就忘记了为什么要这样做。
10:50 - 10:53
When I saw his name tag, my heart skipped a beat.
当我看到他的名字标签时,我的心跳跳了一跳。
10:53 - 10:56
It read, Mr. Prince.
读了,王子先生。
10:56 - 11:05
I took out the paper with the sheep in the box and told him the story of Planet B612, the rose and the fox.
我拿出盒子里的羊,告诉他行星B612的故事,玫瑰和狐狸。
11:05 - 11:11
His days changed from numb to confused, then gradually brightened.
他的日子从昏暗变成混乱,然后逐渐亮化。
11:11 - 11:14
I have a rose, he murmured.
我有一朵玫瑰,他说。
11:14 - 11:17
It turned out he was the little prince grown up.
事实证明,他是长大的小王子。
11:18 - 11:25
He had forgotten who he was, forgotten his dreams, and had become the strange adult he disliked most.
他忘记了自己是谁,忘记了自己的梦想,成为他最讨厌的奇怪的成年人。
11:26 - 11:31
At that moment, a ruler called the Merchant arrived with his subordinates.
在那一刻,一个名叫商人的统治者带着他的下属来到。
11:31 - 11:41
He busily counted and possessed, putting all the stars into glass jars, declaring that everything must be controlled and used.
他忙碌地计数和拥有,把所有的星星放在玻璃瓶里,宣称一切都必须被控制和使用。
11:41 - 11:48
He wanted to turn us into robots who only knew work, losing our dreams and freedom.
他想把我们变成只知道工作的机器人,失去我们的梦想和自由。
11:49 - 11:54
Mr. Prince suddenly stood up, his gaze firm and bright.
王子先生突然站起来,他的目光坚定而明亮。
11:54 - 11:56
I am the little prince.
我是小王子。
11:56 - 11:59
I fell in love with a rose.
我爱上了一朵玫瑰。
11:59 - 12:00
She loves me too.
她也爱我。
12:01 - 12:03
She is waiting for me to return.
她在等我回来。
12:03 - 12:07
I will not do any work for you any more.
我不会再为你做任何工作了。
12:08 - 12:13
He threw away the work name tag on his chest and stopped lowering his head.
他把工作名称标记扔在胸前,停止低头。
12:13 - 12:17
Together, we reclaimed the glass of glass.
一起,我们收回了玻璃杯。
12:17 - 12:25
jars holding the stars, letting the stars fly back into the sky, shining with the light they were meant to have.
这些瓶子握住了星星,让星星飞回天空,照亮了他们应该拥有的光芒。
12:26 - 12:31
Then we flew the airplane toward planet B612.
然后我们飞向B612行星。
12:31 - 12:35
But when we landed, we only saw the withered rose.
但是当我们降落时,我们只看到枯燥的玫瑰花。
12:36 - 12:38
The little prince did not cry.
小王子没有哭。
12:38 - 12:44
He gently touched the dried flower branches and said, I remember her.
他轻轻地触摸了干燥的花枝,说,我记得她。
12:44 - 12:46
Every detail.
每一个细节
12:46 - 12:47
She hasn't disappeared.
她没有消失。
12:48 - 12:52
Only by seeing with the heart can one see clearly.
只有用心才能清楚地看到。
12:52 - 12:57
At that moment, I suddenly understood what the fox had said.
那一刻,我突然明白狐狸所说的话。
12:57 - 13:05
The truly important thing is not whether we are physically together, but whether we remember with our hearts.
真正重要的不是我们是否身体上在一起,而是我们是否用心灵记住。
13:05 - 13:15
The little prince stayed on planet B612 to clean the baobabs again and protect the rose in his memories.
小王子留在B612星球上,再次清理巴奥巴巴,并保护他的记忆中的玫瑰。
13:15 - 13:20
I flew the plane back to earth and immediately ran to the hospital.
我把飞机飞回地球,立即跑到医院。
13:21 - 13:25
Pushing open the door, the old man was sitting on the bed.
推开门,老人坐在床上。
13:25 - 13:27
When he saw me, he smiled.
当他看到我时,他笑了笑。
13:27 - 13:33
I organized all his drawings and made them into an album in order to give to him.
我组织了他的所有绘图,并将它们变成一张专辑,以便给他。
13:34 - 13:41
He gently flipped through the familiar pictures and said, this is truly the best gift.
他轻轻地翻过熟悉的照片,说,这真的是最好的礼物。
13:41 - 13:48
From then on, my mother gradually understood me and began to give me more time and care.
从那时起,妈妈逐渐理解了我,开始给了我更多的时间和关怀。
13:49 - 13:57
Summer ended, and I returned to Worth Academy, but every night before sleeping I would look up at the stars.
夏天结束了,我回到了华思学院,但每天晚上睡觉前,我都会仰望星星。
13:57 - 14:09
I knew the little prince was smiling on planet B612, the fox was quietly waiting in the wheat field, and I too would slowly grow up.
我知道小王子在B612星球上微笑,狐狸在小麦田里安静地等待,我也会慢慢长大。
14:10 - 14:13
This summer taught me the most important thing.
这个夏天教会了我最重要的东西。
14:13 - 14:20
The real issue is not growing up, but forgetting, and I choose to always remember.
真正的问题不是长大,而是忘记,我选择永远记住。