聽故事 | 學英語 | Titanic | 英文故事 | 英語聽力練習 #learnenglishthroughstory #englishspeakingpractice

Learn English Daily Stories

Speed:
Current subtitle

Sentence navigator

Progress

1 / 138
0:00 - 0:02
Hi, I'm Jack Dawson.
你好,我是杰克·道森。
0:02 - 0:07
Let me tell you about the most unforgettable journey of my life.
让我告诉你我一生中最难忘的旅程。
0:07 - 0:11
It started in Southampton, 1912.
它始于1912年的南安普顿。
0:11 - 0:17
I was a poor artist, wandering around Europe with just a backpack and some sketches.
我是一个贫穷的艺术家,只带着一个背包和一些草图在欧洲徘徊。
0:18 - 0:28
That morning, I was sitting on the dock, wondering where to go next, when my friend Fabrizio ran over, waving two tickets in his hand.
那天早上,我坐在码头上,想知道下一步该去哪里,当时我的朋友Fabrizio跑过去,手里挥舞着两张票。
0:28 - 0:31
Jack, we won, he shouted.
杰克,我们赢了,他大喊大叫。
0:31 - 0:38
We'd played a lucky game of poker, and the prize was two third -class tickets to New York on the Titanic.
我们玩了一场幸运的扑克游戏,奖金是两张第三级门票前往泰坦尼克号的纽约。
0:39 - 0:40
The Titanic.
泰坦尼克号
0:40 - 0:43
Everyone called her the unsinkable ship.
每个人都称她为沉没的船。
0:44 - 0:48
She was the biggest and most beautiful ship in the world.
她是世界上最大的和最美丽的船。
0:48 - 0:50
I couldn't believe our luck.
我不敢相信我们的运气。
0:51 - 0:54
We jumped on board just before the ship set sail.
我们在航行之前就跳上船。
0:55 - 0:58
The crowd cheered, and the band played lively music.
群众欢呼,乐队播放了活泼的音乐。
0:59 - 1:06
I stood at the railing, feeling the wind in my hair, and thought, this is the start of something amazing.
我站在车道上,感觉到风在我的头发,并认为,这是一个惊人的开始。
1:07 - 1:10
Life in third class was simple, but happy.
第三年级的生活很简单,但快乐。
1:11 - 1:18
We ate cheap meals with other passengers, danced to Irish music in the common room, and talked about our dreams.
我们和其他乘客一起吃便宜的食物,在公共房间里跳舞到爱尔兰音乐,并谈论我们的梦想。
1:19 - 1:25
I wanted to go to New York, find a job as an artist, and paint the city streets and people.
我想去纽约,找到艺术家的工作,画城市的街道和人们。
1:26 - 1:28
Fabrizio dreamed of opening a restaurant.
Fabrizio梦想开一家餐厅。
1:29 - 1:32
Every night, I'd sit on the deck, sketching
每晚,我都会坐在甲板上,绘画
1:32 - 1:33
the stars and the ocean.
星星和海洋。
1:33 - 1:38
The sea was so calm, like a huge black silk blanket.
海洋是如此的平静,像一个巨大的黑丝毯子。
1:39 - 1:42
Then one evening, I met Rose.
有一天晚上,我遇见了玫瑰。
1:42 - 1:45
It was a coincidence that changed everything.
这是一个巧合,改变了一切。
1:45 - 1:49
I was walking along the first class deck when I heard someone crying.
我走在第一班的甲板上,听到有人哭了。
1:49 - 1:55
I looked up and saw a young woman leaning over the railing, her hair blowing in the wind.
我抬头看,看见一个年轻的女人倾斜在铁路上,她的头发在风中吹。
1:55 - 1:59
She was so beautiful, but her eyes were full of sadness.
她很漂亮,但她的眼睛充满了悲伤。
1:59 - 2:02
I knew she was going to jump.
我知道她要跳。
2:02 - 2:04
Don't do that, I said softly.
不要这样做,我轻轻地说。
2:05 - 2:10
She was surprised, turned around, and glared at me. Who are you?
她惊讶了,转过身来,凝视着我。
2:10 - 2:11
What do you want?
你想要什么?
2:11 - 2:12
She asked sharply.
她急切地问。
2:12 - 2:16
I told her my name and said, you jump, I jump.
我告诉她我的名字,我说,你跳,我跳。
2:16 - 2:18
I didn't know why I said that.
我不知道为什么我这么说。
2:19 - 2:21
Maybe because I saw the pain in her eyes.
也许是因为我看到她的眼睛中的疼痛。
2:22 - 2:23
She hesitated.
她犹豫了。
2:23 - 2:29
I talked to her, told her about my life as a wanderer, about the freedom I felt when I painted.
我和她谈过,告诉她我作为一个流浪者的生活,我画画时感受到的自由。
2:30 - 2:31
Slowly, she calmed down.
慢慢的,她平静下来。
2:32 - 2:39
She told me her name was Rose DeWitt Bukater, and she was engaged to a rich man named Cal Hockley.
她告诉我她的名字叫罗斯·德威特·布卡特,她和一个名叫卡尔·霍克利的富人结婚了。
2:39 - 2:43
Rose came from a wealthy family, but she hated her life.
罗斯来自一个富裕的家庭,但她讨厌自己的生活。
2:43 - 2:47
She didn't love Cal. She felt trapped by her family's expectations.
她不喜欢卡尔,她觉得自己被家庭的期望困住了。
2:48 - 2:50
That night, we talked for hours.
那天晚上,我们聊了几个小时。
2:50 - 2:55
She told me about her love for art, about her dreams of traveling the world alone.
她告诉我她对艺术的热爱,她独自旅行世界的梦想。
2:55 - 3:00
I felt a connection with her, like we'd known each other for years.
我感觉到与她有联系,仿佛我们认识了多年。
3:00 - 3:03
Before we said goodnight, she gave me a smile.
在我们说晚安之前,她给了我一个微笑。
3:03 - 3:04
The first...
第一...
3:04 - 3:06
real smile I'd seen from her.
我从她身上看到的真正的笑容。
3:06 - 3:08
I knew I was falling for her.
我知道我正在为她摔倒。
3:08 - 3:13
The next day, Rose found me in the third class common room.
第二天,玫瑰在第三班的房间里找到了我。
3:13 - 3:16
She wanted to learn about my world.
她想了解我的世界。
3:16 - 3:25
I taught her how to dance the Irish jig, how to spit like a sailor, and she laughed harder than I'd ever seen anyone laugh.
我教她如何跳爱尔兰鱼,如何像水手一样吐水,她笑得比我见过的笑得更厉害。
3:26 - 3:29
That afternoon, I took her to the bow of the ship.
那天下午,我把她带到船的弓上。
3:30 - 3:31
Come on, I said.
来吧,我说。
3:32 - 3:33
I'll show you something amazing.
我会给你看一些惊人的东西。
3:34 - 3:41
I stood behind her, put my hands on her waist, and helped her climb onto the railing.
我站在她后面,把我的手放在她的腰部上,并帮助她爬上铁路。
3:41 - 3:45
I'm flying, Jack, she shouted, spreading her arms.
我在飞,杰克,她喊道,伸出双臂。
3:45 - 3:52
The wind blew her dress, and the sun set behind us, painting the sky pink and orange.
风吹了她的衣服,太阳落在我们身后,画天空粉红色和橙色。
3:53 - 3:55
In that moment, I kissed her.
那一刻,我亲吻了她。
3:55 - 3:58
It was the most perfect kiss of my life.
这是我生命中最完美的吻。
3:59 - 4:03
We spent the next few days hiding from Cal and Rose's mother.
我们花了接下来的几天躲避Cal和Rose的母亲。
4:04 - 4:10
We went to the third class parties, walked on the deck at night, and talked about our future.
我们去第三类派对,晚上在甲板上散步,谈论我们的未来。
4:11 - 4:19
I drew a portrait of her, just her, with the blue diamond necklace Cal had given her, called the Heart of the Ocean.
我画了一幅她的肖像,只有她,戴着Cal给她的蓝色钻石项链,被称为海洋之心。
4:20 - 4:23
She gave me the portrait, telling me to keep it safe.
她给了我肖像,告诉我保持安全。
4:24 - 4:31
I could see that she was torn between her old life and the new life she wanted with me. But Tao found out.
我可以看到她在她的旧生活和她想要的与我一起的新生活之间被撕裂,但达奥发现了。
4:32 - 4:33
He was furious.
他是愤怒的。
4:33 - 4:36
He had his servant beat me up and lost.
他让他的仆人打我,失去了。
4:36 - 4:38
me in a room below deck.
我在甲板下面的房间里。
4:38 - 4:41
I shouted for help, but no one came.
我喊救援,但没有人来。
4:41 - 4:44
I was so scared I thought I'd never see Rose again.
我很害怕,以为我再也不会见到玫瑰了。
4:45 - 4:56
When she realized I was missing, she ran to find me. She fought through the crew and the passengers, found the room where I was locked, and broke me out with an axe.
当她意识到我失踪时,她跑来找我,她穿过机组人员和乘客,找到了我被锁的房间,用斧头打断了我。
4:56 - 4:59
We ran back to the deck, holding hands.
我们回到了甲板上,握手。
5:00 - 5:03
Just then, the alarm sounded.
就在那时,警报响了。
5:03 - 5:06
The ship had hit an iceberg.
船撞上了一座冰山。
5:06 - 5:09
At first, no one panicked.
起初,没有人恐慌。
5:09 - 5:13
Everyone still believed the Titanic could not sink.
每个人都认为泰坦尼克号不会沉没。
5:13 - 5:18
But soon, we saw seawater rushing up from the bottom of the ship.
但很快,我们看到海水从船底飞起来。
5:19 - 5:24
The crew began lowering the lifeboats, but there were far too few.
船员开始降低救生艇,但他们太少了。
5:24 - 5:27
Women and children first, they shouted.
妇女和孩子们首先大喊大叫。
5:28 - 5:31
Rose refused to get on a boat.
罗斯拒绝上船。
5:31 - 5:34
Without me, she wasn't going anywhere.
没有我,她不会去任何地方。
5:34 - 5:38
I begged her to leave, telling her I would find another way.
我恳求她离开,告诉她我会找到另一种方式。
5:39 - 5:42
Finally, she stepped into the lifeboat.
最后,她踏上了救生艇。
5:42 - 5:49
She stood at the edge, turned back to look at me, her eyes filled with struggle and heartbreak.
她站在边缘,转过身来看着我,她的眼睛充满了斗争和心碎。
5:50 - 5:55
The lifeboat began to descend, the ropes creaking as they slid.
救生艇开始下来,绳子在滑动时颤抖。
5:55 - 6:04
Just before it reached the ocean, before anyone could react, she suddenly turned and leapt back onto the deck.
在它到达海洋之前,在任何人都无法反应之前,她突然转过身来,跳回甲板上。
6:04 - 6:06
Rose, I shouted.
玫瑰,我尖叫。
6:06 - 6:08
She ran toward me and...
她向我跑去,并...
6:08 - 6:10
grabbed my hand tightly.
紧紧抓住我的手。
6:10 - 6:16
We go together, she said, looking straight at me. I nodded.
我们一起去,她说,直视着我。
6:16 - 6:21
Hand in hand, we turned and ran toward the other side of the ship.
手牵手,我们转过身来,跑到船的另一边。
6:22 - 6:26
The ship began to tilt, the ground growing steeper beneath our feet.
船开始倾斜,地面在我们的脚下越来越陡峭。
6:27 - 6:30
People were crying, screaming, praying.
人们哭了,大喊大叫,祈祷。
6:31 - 6:32
Some slipped and fell.
有些人滑了下来。
6:33 - 6:36
Some jumped straight into the freezing sea.
有些人直接跳进了冰冻的海洋。
6:36 - 6:41
We ran across the slanted deck, pushing past the panicked crowd.
我们穿过了弯曲的甲板,推过了恐慌的人群。
6:42 - 6:45
Suddenly, the lights went out for a moment.
突然,灯光熄灭了一会儿。
6:45 - 6:54
In the darkness, a deep, terrifying cracking sound echoed through the ship, low, violent, impossible to ignore.
在黑暗中,一个深沉的,可怕的裂缝声响起船,低沉,暴力,无法忽视。
6:55 - 6:57
The lights came back on.
灯光又回来了。
6:57 - 6:59
The ship had broken in two.
船被打碎了两个。
6:59 - 7:08
The bow slowly sank into the ocean, while the stern rose high into the air, like a tower about to collapse.
方舟慢慢地沉入海洋,而树高高升到空中,就像一座即将崩溃的塔一样。
7:08 - 7:14
I grabbed the railing with all my strength, my other hand holding on to Rose.
我用我所有的力量抓住了,我的另一只手抓住了玫瑰。
7:14 - 7:21
The entire ship shook violently, and then, together, we were thrown into the sea.
整个船都震动了,然后,我们一起被扔进海里。
7:21 - 7:27
The water was freezing, like thousands of needles piercing our skin at once.
水冰冷了,就像成千上万的针头同时穿透我们的皮肤一样。
7:28 - 7:31
I pulled her onto a piece of floating wood.
我把她拉到一块浮动的木头上。
7:32 - 7:35
It was the only thing that could keep us afloat.
这是唯一能让我们保持浮动的东西。
7:35 - 7:38
But there wasn't enough room for both of us.
但我们俩没有足够的空间。
7:38 - 7:40
I had to stay in the water.
我不得不留在水里。
7:40 - 7:42
holding on to the wood.
坚持到树上。
7:42 - 7:46
You have to promise me, I said again, my voice shaking.
你必须答应我,我又说,我的声音颤抖。
7:47 - 7:49
Promise me you'll live a long life.
答应我,你会活得很久。
7:49 - 7:52
Promise me you'll never let go.
答应我,你永远不会放手。
7:52 - 7:54
Rose cried and nodded.
玫瑰在哭泣和敲响。
7:54 - 7:56
I promise, Jack.
我答应你,杰克。
7:56 - 7:57
I promise.
我的承诺
7:58 - 8:00
The cold was getting worse.
寒冷变得越来越糟糕。
8:00 - 8:02
I could feel my body getting numb.
我能感觉到我的身体正在发抖。
8:03 - 8:07
I looked at Rose and she looked back at me. I tried to smile.
我看着玫瑰,她回头看了我,我试图微笑。
8:08 - 8:10
You're going to be okay, I said.
你会没事的,我说。
8:10 - 8:13
You're going to have a wonderful life.
你会有一个美好的生活。
8:14 - 8:16
My eyes started to close.
我的眼睛开始闭上。
8:16 - 8:23
I thought about our time on the bow of the ship, about her smile, about the way she laughed when I taught her to dance.
我想起了我们在船的弓上度过的时光,她的笑容,当我教她跳舞时她笑的方式。
8:24 - 8:27
Those were the happiest moments of my life.
这是我生命中最快乐的时刻。
8:27 - 8:31
When I woke up, I was in a lifeboat.
当我醒来时,我在救生艇上。
8:31 - 8:33
Rose had kept her promise.
玫瑰已经兑现了她的承诺。
8:34 - 8:39
She'd found a whistle and blown it until a lifeboat came back for her.
她找到了一个声,吹了它,直到一艘救生艇回来找她。
8:39 - 8:42
But they couldn't find me in time.
但是他们没有及时找到我。
8:42 - 8:47
Wait, no. Actually, this is my story from beyond.
等待,不!实际上,这是我从外面来的故事。
8:48 - 8:50
I watched Rose as she grew old.
我看着玫瑰,她长大了。
8:50 - 8:53
She lived a long, happy life.
她过着漫长而幸福的生活。
8:53 - 8:58
She traveled the world, learned to fly, had children and grandchildren.
她旅行世界,学会飞行,有孩子和孙子。
8:58 - 9:00
She never forgot her promise.
她从来没有忘记她的诺言。
9:01 - 9:05
When she was old, she threw the heart of the ocean into the ocean.
当她年纪大的时候,她把海洋的心脏扔进了海洋。
9:06 - 9:10
For me. People say the Titanic was a tragedy.
有人说泰坦尼克号是一场悲剧。
9:11 - 9:12
And it was.
而且是。
9:12 - 9:12
So,
那么,
9:12 - 9:14
So many lives were lost.
如此多的生命失去了。
9:14 - 9:17
But for me, it was also a gift.
对我来说,这也是礼物。
9:17 - 9:19
It gave me Rose.
它给了我玫瑰。
9:19 - 9:42
Even though our time together was short, it was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I will always love her, and I know she will always love me. That's my story, the story of Jack and Rose on the unsinkable ship that sank, a story of love, hope, and promises capped.
虽然我们在一起的时间很短,但这是我所遭遇的最美好的事情,我永远爱她,我知道她永远爱我,这是我的故事,杰克和玫瑰在沉没的船上的故事,一个爱情,希望和承诺的故事。